The Kidney Foundation of Medina County, Inc., offers three main programs:
- Medication Assistance for un- or under-insured residents
- Transportation Assistance for hemodialysis treatments
- "Patient Services" Program
- Education/Prevention Program – Free literature on kidneys and kidney diseases (including lending library of cookbooks, blood pressure cuffs, videos on transplantation, and other topics)
- Jack G. Mc Cray Memorial Education Fund – funds available to renal patients or spouses for education leading toward employment
- Mary I. Cline Memorial Education Fund – funds available to children of renal patients for education leading toward employment
- Case management and advocacy for individuals needing assistance in getting other services offered in the county.
We are helpful and willing to get personally involved in helping the renal patients of Medina County!
Money that is raised here stays here to serve Friends and Neighbors whose lives are affected by kidney disease.